New TaxBreak Efficiencies Help Businesses Realize Benefits of WOTC Legislation Extension
Tax Relief Act Provides Additional Savings for Americans
GADSDEN, AL—Dec. 22, 2015—TaxBreak—the nation’s leading Work Opportunity Tax Credit recovery firm—today announced plans to advance software efficiencies to help businesses embrace profitability opportunities found in recent legislation designed to Protect Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH), also known as The PATH Act of 2015.
“TaxBreak consistently seeks ways to save customers tax dollars while streamlining backend business processes,” said Shannon Scott, CEO of TaxBreak. “This long-awaited legislation provides the opportunity to deliver additional efficiencies to make our software processes completely paperless while providing extensive reporting features not previously available to our customers.”
Business owners and veterans alike benefit greatly from this new legislation, which:
- - Extends Work Opportunity Tax Credits for five years
- - Lengthens dozens of tax breaks for the next 10 years
- - Delays the Affordable Care Act’s “Cadillac tax” for two years on high-cost, employer-sponsored health plans until 2020
- - Suspends for two years an ACA tax on medical devices that took effect in 2013
- - Prevents individual taxes from increasing
- - Helps create more jobs in communities
- - Delivers predictability, clarity and certainty for individuals and businesses leading to more jobs and economic growth
- - Makes a number of temporary tax provisions permanent, such as the research and development tax credit for businesses, and the five-year extension of a bonus-depreciation rule that mainly benefits small companies
- - Funds veterans benefit and health care programs
In addition to providing upgraded services for TaxBreak clients, software solutions from TaxBreak—a Neon Workforce Technologies company—are also integrated into Human Resource platform solutions for sister companies Terra HR and Smart Suite. These software upgrades positively impact prospects and customers throughout all three Neon Workforce Technologies companies.
Learn how TaxBreak can help you and your company save money. Visit TaxBreakLLC.com today.
With more than 10+ million processed requests, 75,000 client locations and 16 years of success, TaxBreak earned its position as the nation’s employment-based tax credit recovery expert. TaxBreak uses proprietary technology and specially trained tax credit recovery professionals to ensure clients receive every tax credit available to increase every client’s profitability to offset hiring costs. Learn more at http://www.TaxBreakLLC.com.